Already a Member? Sign in >>
What does being in love mean to you? by Tom Chapman
Someone recently asked me this question, "what does being in love mean to you?", so I thought I would share some of my thoughts about this important question
- Being in love means that when you hold her late at night in the dark, you want to whisper in her ear that holding her is always the best part of the day!
- Being in love means going to the bakery early to buy her the bakery she likes so much, making her cappuccino or doing so many other things just because you want to make her happy.
- Being in love means understanding that we are not competing intellectually when we share our thoughts and experiences as they are surely very different.
- Being in love means you accept each other for who they are and don't try to change them, only to love them and accept them for who they are because you can't really change other people, try changing yourself first!
- Being in love means you want to be in love and therefore you work at maintaining a loving relationship year after year, as our home should be our recluse and a place of peace and warm relations and our escape from the stress filled world we live in and all the adversities of life.
- Being in love means not smothering the other person and recognizing that each person has their own life to live and that they should pursue their passions whatever they are and fulfill their purposes in this life. Then a loving relationship is like icing on the cake!
- Being in love means supporting and encouraging each other in good times and bad, and recognizing that men need respect and women need security.
- Being in love means you are not controlling or manipulative.
- Being in love means God must be an important part of your marriage.
- Being in love means the other person cares more about your heart than what you have or don't have.
- Being in love means you love to kiss them again and again!
Why not start your own list? Please feel free to use any on my list.